Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Good Bye Blogs

Well, this is it.
Really.
I sense that the J-blogosphere is headed in, generally, the wrong direction, and there isn't much I can do to stop that. R' Gil Student likes to say - "Just read the good blogs!" That's good advice, but it only works to a point. All of the blogs are intertwined, and the overall Mahalach is not one that I am comfortable with.
It is also quite the time waster.
Additionally, there is BE"H a very good chance that we will be moving to Eretz Yisrael in the summer, and I won't have internet access there anyway. I might as well start preparing for the spiritual Aliyah sooner rather than later.
So I'm giving my password to Jak Black and he's going to change it for me. And that'll be it.
I am very grateful to my fellow Mishmarites in joining this group blog, and hope it grows in leaps and bounds, making a Kiddush in the process, with some alligator cake. I mean, a Kiddush Hashem.
Kol Tuv.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home